The school offers a programme of trips and visits throughout the year. The school regards these trips as an essential part of the curriculum.The list below gives a flavour of what is offered during the year:
- Fieldwork day trips such as Geography trips for Years 7 to 9.
- Residential fieldwork, in subjects such as Geography and Biology at IB level.
- The Group 4 Project week at IB Level.
- The BTEC fieldtrip to Thailand.
- IB Music trip to Beijing.
- Bronze and Silver HKAYP.
- Visits to Baiwan in Guangdong.
- CAS Week trips in November to various destinations.
Trips and visits are conducted within the guidelines of the ESF Trips and Visits policy.